Friday, January 22, 2010

Nike Wisdom?

I met a cool girl and because I can't think of a better way to say it... she digs me. It's fantastic.

So, what do I do with this information? I have scripts and guiding paths for everything I confront on a day to day basis and this situation is comparable to being thrust into deep space and trying to figure out how to breath. I have had relationships, I've been on dates, I'm not a virgin... I'm not unfamiliar ground. Have I become senile? I have absolutely no idea how to handle this. Quite frankly I'm trapped in the confines of my emotions for the first time in (many many) years. I think I'm having a hard time following that and listening to myself because I have blocked it out for so long.

Should I be wearing a bullet-proof vest for this? Telling my self-defensive habits to have a few days off is makes me want to crawl into bed and not leave for the next week while I wait for all this to pass.

There was a moment last night where I was reacting on nothing but the high school puppy-love emotions. And.. well.. she digs me. So what do I do?

Stop complicating thing and just fuckin go for it.

P-funk.

No comments:

Post a Comment